Do you wanna know how can you have better results on social media? The social media accounts aren’t growing as quickly as they used to. In some cases, they aren’t growing at all. It happened to me as well. I don’t have the perfect solution for this (yet) but I’ve been trying my best to find out some tips and tricks for Instagram. Also, I’ve been doing my best to up my game on my Youtube channel. Is this gonna work?
I can’t tell you for sure but def the I can see the things evolving. What do you think? Do you have some tips and tricks to share with me? Keep watching the video and read this article. You will discover some of my secrets!
Why should you watch my video?
You need to watch this video if you are asking yourself any of this:
- How can I have more followers?
- Is there any solution to Instagram growth?
- How can I be successful on Youtube?
- Do you have some ideas for more subscribers on my channel?
- Which one is the best small youtube camera?
Also, in this video, I have a small chat with one of my favorite social media girl on Instagram. She is called Katie
Also, we are talking about Youtube in this video. If you wanna how to be successful on Youtube from my perspective I would say you have to start with good vlogging equipment and a cool vlogging camera, so you will have good video content.
I will talk to you guys about social media, vlogging and Youtube, Instagram and most of all, about my new vlogging equipment, which I am so so so happy about!
The most important aspects of the video:
- How to be better on social media? – Instagram tips 2019
- Meet my favorite Instagrammer at the moment: @katie.one (with some tips for growing your Instagram audience)
- Review for my new vlogging camera – Canon G7X Mark II
In this video, I will offer some tips for the ones who would like to grow their audience on their social media platforms. Because I am still learning how to be better on social media I ended up asking a real Instagrammer more insights about Instagram.
More ABOUT Katie.One:
Katie was born in Georgia, but since her childhood, she was living and studying in Moscow, Russia. After university, she decided to follow her dreams and to move to the city of love, to Paris. Sharing her inspiration and travels on her blog on Instagram became a source of inspiration for thousands of people and a true representation of the “French art de
LOCATIONS of this video:
- Chicama London – a seafood restaurant in Chelsea (London) with a menu inspired by the coastal food of Peru and the
bold-flavorsof Peruvian cuisine. That place is one of the favorite places to eat in London of Katie’s – for me, it was my first time at Chicama and I really loved it!
- A nearby park, close to my home in London
About the camera and my Canon G7x Mark II Tutorial
- It’s a great pocket camera because of the great size – The Canon G7x Mark II, it is a super small camera comparing with my GoPro, my previous video camera.
- Has a flip-screen and I can finally see myself and how the capture will look like and my background.
- Auto-focus is such a great improvement for me and the image stabilisation of the Canon G7x is just awesome! I also made a small
demostrationin the video while I was running!
- Low light situations – a great small
youtubercamera for filming during the night! Because usually, nothing interesting is happening in the first part of the day, this is another important reason for me to buy this Canon G7X Mark II.
- Wireless feature – I can send all my pictures and my videos instantly from my camera to my iPhone through the wireless connection via an app called Canon Camera Connect App!
So in this video, you will see my first impressions regarding my vlogging equipment. I am sure the Canon G7X Mark II will help me a lot to be better on social media and I hope you will find helpful this video about my review – Canon G7X Mark II.